BLUE TIP Belt
- Low spinning kicks and takedown kicks not often practised in other styles
- Student now capable of defending from most front on attacks. Self defence now focuses on attacks from the rear and side eg headlocks
- Throws, leg reaps and unbalancing techniques
- Drills now being attacked from behind and introduction to the many forms of hip throws available
- Use of Danbon or short stick to extend reach and use circular forces to apply pressure points and joint locks. This can be adapted using common items such as pens, newspapers, small sticks. This is very effective and painful on the receiving end.