RED TIP Belt
- Flying kicks, jumping and 180 degree spin versions.
- Self defence now fairly well rounded covers specifics such as bear hugs, full nelson, escaping chokes
- Basic knife defence principles. Our philosophy is always “Steel beats flesh!”. Always get away if you can. If your life is threatened and you have no choice, the techniques taught may just save your life.
- Basic strikes using a Jukto (Korean bamboo sword). This prepares the student for more advanced weapon understanding such as Komdo and real sword work later in the syllabus.
- More advanced Pung Ryu Do pattern taught