4th Degree Black Belt
1) When did you start Hapkido?
2) How long have you been training in Martial Arts, did you do anything before Hapkido?
Did a little Judo, Taekwondo, Karate and Kung Fu
3) What made you choose Hapkido?
Found it had the best overall mix of kicks, fall, self defence and weapons not to mention well disciplined.
4) Hapkido covers so many aspects of a Martial Art, which is your favourite or the one that suits you the most?
Kicks and weapons especially the sword
5) As an instructor, what motivates you to come down and teach?
Apart from when I teach I learn a lot as well but seeing the students listen, practice and evolve in what I had to show and teach them.
6) What is one of the best books you have read?
I am a fan of Robert Ludlum so anything from him Scarletti Inheritance and the Bourne Trilogy are highlights.
7) How long can you see yourself training Hapkido?
I would like to train as long as my body would allow, an injury would be the only reason I would stop
8) What do you like about our Club at Northern Beaches Hapkido?
I think we have a great group of students and instructors no ego issues to deal with. We also have the best equipped Hapkido Dojang.